10 Lessons From “Gone Girl"
1. Everything before marriage is only an illusion.
2. There shouldn’t be any secretes in marriage.
3. When a man loses the will to fight is the start of a failed marriage.
4. A woman can stand a man that lost his will, being abused by him, giving him all her money, but an affair is crossing the line.
5. Men shouldn’t think women are weak.
6. If a man sincerely apologizes and promises to change, women are always willing to give him another chance.
7. Women’s revenge is also an act of love.
8. Marriage is a promise that shouldn’t be taken lightly, sometimes you need to take action to remind the other person.
9. Sometimes you can’t be too nice to a man, you have to force him.
10. Marriage itself is an crazy act.